Limerick Chamber Annual Conference
Winning Business at Home and Abroad
8am – 1pm, 19 September, Radisson Hotel
This conference is for any company who wants to increase sales or has started to target new markets (at home and abroad) to strengthen their business.
There has been a lot of talk about the importance of exploring new markets, but this morning conference and expo will offer the practicalities that companies need.
Whether you are already trading internationally or simply want to explore new domestic markets, our top line-up of international and local speakers will give you practical tips and advice to help you win business and achieve growth at home and overseas.
Join us on 19 September at the Radisson Hotel to…
- Find out how to increase sales – nationally and internationally
- Learn best steps to identify and approach new market opportunities
- Identify the best mix of tools to target and reach customers
- Gain valuable insider tips from experts in their field and successful local business people
- Network with your peers in a rewarding, supportive environment
Panel of Expert Speakers:
Ciana Campbell, Conference Facilitator
Dr Briga Hynes, University of Limerick
Ray Clarke, Shaping Business UK
Liam Ryan, BMS Ireland
David Byrne, Enterprise Ireland
Colm O’Brien, Carambola Kidz
Ed Field, Digino Marketing
Tom Fuller, Bank of Ireland
View the full conference programme
Register today! – just €50 for Limerick Chamber Members / €80 for non-members – complete this registration form now.